Robert Alexandriysky is the editor of this website (2006) and founder of the Linkedin group TO AFRICA WITH FASHION (2010).
Robert’s professional experience includes 35+ years in the fashion, clothing and textile business and education as:
- event organizer;
- product developer;
- export manager;
- import manager;
- manager buying office;
In the last 3+ years he reinvented himself as a senior lecturer in Fashion Marketing & Management and Fashion Design courses.
Robert Alexandriysky is co-founder and president of Bulgarian Association of Apparel and Textile Producers and Exporters (1998-2004) and Association of fashion and textile designers in Bulgaria (2004-2007). He is honorary member of the managing board of Bulgarian Association of Apparel and Textile Producers and Exporters.
He was speaker and lecturer at various industry conferences and seminars, including:
- ILO (International Labour Organization) meeting in Geneva (2000) where presented the employers view at a tripartite conference on labour practices in the footwear, leather, textiles and clothing industries;
- WTO key meeting on world trade round 2004 in Sofia;
- Euratex (European Clothing and Textile Association) conference Horizon 2005 on the future of world clothing and textile trade;
- Various industry seminars in Munich, Salzburg, Lisbon, Madrid, Vareze, Belgrade and Sofia;
- Annual conferences of the Bulgarian Apparel Industry from foundation till 2004;
- Working seminars, round tables, etc.
He has consulted various SMEs and organizations on development issues and expertise include:
- Competitiveness building;
- Horizontal integration;
- Analysis of supply chain and markets;
- NGOs, Associations, consortium development;
- Global approach;
- Evaluation of alternatives.
Robert is interested in :
- Strategic partnerships;
- Open exchange of ideas, opinions and proposals;
- Sustainability issues.
He worked in Europe (Bulgaria) and Africa (Mozambique) before he landed in Asia (China), and visited over 50 countries around the world mainly on business occasions. His Sub-Saharan African experience includes Ethiopia, Mozambique, South Africa, Swaziland, and Zimbabwe. Robert was fascinated by Africa, that’s how the LinkedIn group TO AFRICA WITH FASHION was born.
If you want to add a comment, please login!