Five Bulgarian companies will participate in the forthcoming CPD Dusseldorf fair from 4th to 6th of february 2007. They will demonstrate some of the strengths of the Bulgarian emerging fashion industry:
- Kris Fashion Ltd. is producer of pullovers working for several European brands. Like many others the company sells part of their production to the Bulgarian market;
- Markam Ltd. will present their new collection, made with fabrics from top European suppliers. The company has already presence to the markets in Eastern Europe and plans invasion in four west European cities this spring;
- Metallic Ltd. is medium size company for the Bulgarian standards. They take care for the needs of the Bulgarian men in good quality shirts. In this way the company follows the traditions of Bulgaria to produce shirts for the higher market segment;
- Veni Style Ltd. is well known company to the visitors of the fair. They have almost permanent participation at CPD in the last ten years. The company made progress through the years and their brand Etere is amongst the leading in its own country;
- Viema Ltd. is a leader in the outerwear in Bulgaria, also traditional export item. They market already their production in Europe.
It is interesting that although each company has its own ambitions and goals, a buyer will find a possibility to make full collection from the different companies. The participation is organized by the Bulgarian Association of Apparel and Textile producers and Exporters http://www.bgtextiles.org/ and the Bulgarian Agency for SMEs and will be on show in pavilion 10 of the Classic woman.